IDT 7095/8095 Development of Interactive Learning Environments II
Page Last Updated
Monday, April 28, 2008 0:01 AM
This website is part of the Instructional Design & Technology requirements for students enrolled at the University of Memphis. Listed below is a description of the course:
- Teams use instructional design principles to design and develop an instructional system.
- Emphasis is on using advanced development skills with current technologies, working with “live” clients, defining project goals and timelines, managing instructional design projects and
documenting the ID process.
- Information on each individual team member can be found by clicking on their name in the left content column.
- Information pertaining to the design and development process of the team's instructional unit can be found by clicking on one of the tabs above.
- Weekly progress notes can be found by clicking on a week in the right content column